Stephens & Stephens, LLP is a litigation firm focusing on complex corporate litigation, including toxic tort defense as well as environmental defense and environmental cost recovery prosecution.
For a combined total of more than 40 years, the attorneys at Stephens & Stephens, LLP have represented some of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers as well as smaller Fortune 500 corporations and local businesses in connection with active and inactive hazardous waste sites in Western and Upstate New York. We know and understand our clients’ businesses, challenges, and expectations. We work together with engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and hydrogeologists to bring each of our clients an individualized team of creative analysts that consistently delivers a superior work product.
Stephens & Stephens offers extensive experience in many areas of environmental and corporate law.
- CERCLA (“Superfund”) and Natural Resource Damage (NRD)
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA)
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA)
- Radiation-Exposed Veterans Compensation Act (REVCA)
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Law
- Environmental Insurance